Help make the blind see again!
When our patients and families receive your help, they do not just receive the gift of sight. Their lives are transformed. They also receive the knowledge that someone cares. This is a priceless gift. We simply cannot do what we do without your help and support, and we are so thankful for it!
How about taking something that you wanted to do anyway, and turning it into a meaningful fundraising activity!
- Host a ‘Come dine with me’ meal at your home, and ask your guests to put some money into a charity envelope for us instead of bringing a bottle of wine.
- Gain an extra incentive to lose a few pounds or run that 10k that you had always wanted to do. Do a sponsored slim or sponsored race for us!
- Save your friends and family the agony of buying you that ‘perfect’ gift for Christmas or your birthday, and ask them to give the ‘gift of sight’ to our project instead.
- Do a sponsored walk / run / bungee jump.
- Place a donation collection box in your work place / shop / local cafe / take-away.
Please click here for a suggested template for your fundraising form.
If you would like to receive promotional leaflets for fundraising purposes, please let us know.
We would love to see photos of your fundraising activities!
Project Two Front Teeth
Get kids involved! Project Two Front Teeth is all about kids seeing the needs of the world and acting on their ideas to fundraise. For the story behind the project and how you can join, visit the Project Two Front Teeth page.
COVID-19 Relief for Republic of Congo